Pages

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Tag . . . You're It!

So, since this is a new blog, and I haven't gotten around to a real introductory post yet, I figured I would do a tag post. You can learn a bit more about me, and hopefully, you will let me know a little bit about you!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Nope, at least I don't think so!

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
I know I cried on Wednesday--that was Baby Bean's birthday and I can't believe she is four. I'm pretty sure I cried on Friday, but not in a good way.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Sometimes. It depends upon the pen I'm using and whether I can take my time.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Tofurkey!

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Three--Butter age 13, Bean age 8, and Baby Bean age 4

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I think so. I'm very caring and tend to put others before myself. I like friends who look out for me.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
I wouldn't say a lot, but at times, yes.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Nope

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Not a chance in the world.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Most of the time--unless they are really old and I'm too tired.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Sometimes. It is difficult, but I've gone through some things that I never thought I could and I made it through so far.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Good old fashioned chocolate.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Eyes

15. RED OR PINK?
Pink (and anyone who really knows me knows that this is true!)

16. WHAT IS THE WEATHER LIKE OUTSIDE?
Sunny and warm--finally!

17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DRINK?
Alcoholic--a good dark beer. Non-alcoholic, probably diet Pepsi or diet Dr. Pepper.

18. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Black and pink flip flops

19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
A Del Taco egg & cheese burrito.

20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The sound of the keyboard.

21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Pink

22. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Babies, the smell outside when it rains.

23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My DH last night as he called to test out his new cell phone

24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Baseball (Giants), football (49ers), ice skating, and gymnastics.

27. HAIR COLOR?
Dark brown with some reddish highlights and too much gray showing through.

28. EYE COLOR?
Green

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Nope

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Not sure that I have a favorite, love pasta and mexican

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Fell asleep during Leatherheads last night, so Sweet Home Alabama

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Gray and black Giants jersey

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Spring?

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Both

36. CAR OR TRUCK?
Car

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Just finished The Partner by John Grisham, now going back to Under the Dome by Steven King

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
the word Belkin

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Tried to watch Leatherheads

42. FAVORITE SOUND?
My kids' laughter and the squeal from Baby Bean when I get home from work.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Beatles

44. WHERE DO YOU WANT TO GO TO NEXT?
Home.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Not that I know of.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
San Francisco


**I tag anyone who wants to play along..
If you do play along please let me know so I can read your answers..

No comments:

Post a Comment